Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

Kim's Facebook chatting page saved my soap!


Thursday When I was making soap I noticed that my oils and lye water mixture was not blending together. I thought I should just throw it all away and start over but I was making a 3lb batch of soap and that is a lot to just throw away.

I thought about Kim's essentialsoap FaceBook chatting page and how she talks about it on her YouTube videos. She has mentioned how the soapers help one another. Well I was in need of some help from soapers. I quickly went on and asked for help with my mess. It seemed like the first response came in 2 minutes. I was instucted by many to keep blending it with the stick blender. That is exactly what I did.

Within a short time my soap was neatly placed in the red silicon mold to rest. I have enjoyed being a part of this soaping form. I like seeing the others soapers soap and hearing about their adventures from trying new ingredients to selling.

I will be sharing with all soapers Newbies to seasoned join a forum. You never know when you will need some soaping help or be able to give help.


www.amainezingsoaps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment