Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I am a soap maker

Its about 11:00pm I am exahusted even thou I have spent the day at home it has been nonstop busy. I have been looking for my 1st job outside of the home. I have worked in the home for 17 years. Now that our 1st born is headed to college I need/want to contribute more. I actually should be in bed but my soapmaking desire was calling me to the craft room. So here I am wrapping these lovely soaps. A friend is about to adopt a child from over seas and I wanted to make a contribution of my soap for her to sell toward her travel needs. I love this space. I do other things in this space. Ive got my ebay stuff. Amazon. kitting needles, Zentangle, sewing machine and etc... If you are a crafter you know how I feel. To come to this room and create something is a blessing to me. To focus on one thing, smelling it touching it and feeling it. Revives me and makes me appreciate the uniques of who I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment